The farm mixing line is a complete, ready to use solution for livestock farms, designed to facilitate the cost-efficient production of animal feed from ingredients on the farm, to be complemented with supplementary components. The thermally insulated line is weatherproof and can be built directly on a compact gravel bed.
The farm mixing line enables the industrial and flexible production of feed on the farm whenever you need it. In addition to this, feed recipes can be easily adapted to the specific needs of each farm.
The line is quick to install, ready to use, and well-tested to ensure the logic-controlled grinding and mixing of raw materials. The production unit requires a 63 A fuse and can be simply plugged in. Operating the mixing plant does not require any manpower, as the line can operate independently.
The continuous production process enables the production of 2,500 to 5,000 kg of complete feed per hour, depending on the selected recipe.
There are two mixing plant models available: the FaMix 50 and the FaMix 25.
FaMix 50 is designed for the efficient production of animal feed on larger farms or for shared use by several farms.
FaMix 25 is designed for smaller farms, yet it offers all of the functionalities of a modern feed mixing line.
Both models are designed and manufactured in Finland, with the finest Finnish expertise and equipment, using solutions tried and tested for industrial use.
Benefits of farm mixing lines
• Savings on feed costs
• No extra transport charges
• The possibility to use the farmer’s own or locally produced grain
• Short transfers minimize the storage time for the finished product
• Need-based production does not tie up funds
• Farm-specific recipes for animals’ different growth phases
• Fresh and tasty feed
• Composition of the feed is easy to adjust to suit the farm’s needs
• Grinding degree easy adjustable
• Recipes easy to edit and archive
• Traceability of the feed and archiving of the dosage batches
• Exact dosage
• Precision of the scales: +/- 2%
• Mixing accuracy max. CV 7
• Reliable technology